Monday, 8 June 2009

Love


No matter what you say about loveI keep coming back for moreKeep my hand in the fireSooner or later, I’ll get what I’m asking for
No matter what you say about lifeI learn every time I bleedThat truth is a strangerSoul is in danger, I gotta let my spirit be free
To admit that I’m wrongAnd then change my mindSorry but I have to move onAnd leave you behind
I can’t waste time so give it a momentI realize, nothing’s brokenNo need to worry ’bout everything I’ve doneLive every second like it was my last oneDon’t look back got a new directionI loved you once, needed protectionYou’re still a part of everything I doYou’re on my heart just like a tattoo
I’m sick of this life…It’s not about taking sidesWhen I looked in the mirror, didn’t deliverIt hurt enough to think that I could
Stop, admit that I’m wrongAnd then change my mindSorry but I gotta be strong….

3 comments:

  1. Sino ba yang nanakit sa puso mo at ipapa-barangay ko!

    Hindi tama yan! dapat manghinayang aba..rare specie lang ang may ganyang smile... hehehe!

    Alam mo bang ang mga katulad mong magkaranasang masakatan aang puso ay napakahirap utangan? hehehe!

    nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahha anu bayan salamat,,pero di naman ako yung tinutukoy jan hehhhe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. asus! emote na emote naman ako...kala ko ikaw na yun...kasi ikaw yung nasa photo title e,,

    pakisabi na lang sa nagcompose nyan na lumayo muna sa lubid at bangkito....

    hehehehe! lovely horse.. and the rider too!
    very lovely talaga...... ng horse!

    ReplyDelete